Google Analytics is a data collection, measurement, analysis and reporting tool that helps you to understand visitor behaviour. It is also the world′s most widely adopted web analytics tool.
Understanding how visitors interact with your website is key to online success.
Using Google Analytics we track and interpret visitor behaviour helping you to convert more website visitors in to customers.
As soon as a visitor lands on your website to the moment they leave, their behaviour can be measured and analysed. The data that can be collected is vast and making sense of it can be a daunting prospect.
With the number of analytics tools out there, collecting data is easier than ever. Interpreting or analysing it is the new challenge facing businesses. Google Analytics can provide an insight in to the past and present, however it’s the future where its true power lies.
Google Analytics is not just a tool for measuring website traffic but can also be used for market research e.g. the results of a print or broadcast advertising campaign can be tracked showing how website traffic behaved after the campaign.
The VooDoo Google Analytics service includes:
- Interpretation of the data collated.
- Campaign tagging to measure the ROI of each marketing channel (social, PPC , SEO, remarketing and banner advertising etc.)
- Event tracking – capturing user interactions such as clicks on email addresses, PDF downloads and video plays etc.
- Google Tag Manager setup and implementation.
- Conversion tracking like ecommerce purchases or enquiry form submissions.
- Cross tracking of devices (mobile, tablet & desktop).
- A/B testing spit testing.
- Google Analytics consultancy
It is our goal to help you to make better, data-driven decisions.