How long does it take?
The timeframe relies on several variables for example:
- How many products or services do you wish to promote online?
- Does your campaign run nationally or is it a multi-national and multi-lingual campaign?
- Does your advertisement run through one or several PPC platforms? Eg Google,Bing, Yahoo ect
Generally the time required to set up your campaign is between 5 hours and 5 days.
At this juncture we need to:
- Analyse your specific market
- Analyse your online and offline competitors
- Carry out intensive keywords research
- Create the PPC account/s
- Divide the main account into sub campaigns
- Create the ad copies
- Translate the ad copy (if required)
- Set up a Google Analytics account and other tracking applications
- Prepare a strategic plan with ROI expectations
- Gain feedback from you on the project
VooDoo guides your business quickly and effectively, therefore encouraging brand new (untapped) activity taking your business to the next level.
Do you want to know more about PPC campaigns?